Here’s a roundup of online reading I’ve been doing lately around issues fo diversity, gender equality, and culture change. Enjoy!
- Why gender equality is good for everyone — a very interesting TED talk by Michael Kimmel.
- Twofer from the New York Times this Sunday — when can women stop looking perfect? (hint: now) and it’s payback time for women.
- A toxic work world, especially for women.
- How Wikipedia is hostile to women.
- All-male panels at conferences–sexist. Hey, it’s math!
- Time is a feminist issue.
- Did you see the new Star Wars movie? What to do when you’re not the hero anymore.
- Shonda Rhimes, normalizing TV.
- A different pinup calendar this year.
- There is no one way to live a happy life.